- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Hit the snooze button, so I can sleep in for 30 more minutes. Make the dog move off of my feet so I can get up.
- When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
A Shirley Temple. I am usually the designated driver.
- What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
- What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Which season of The Walking Dead are they on?
- Who is the last person that called or texted you?
Called – My son’s preschool, Texted – My husband.
- What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
Phone – black background (pretty boring, but I can see the icons better) Computer – Deadpool flipping pancakes.
- What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Once Upon A Time.
- What’s the first CD you bought?
The Sailor Moon soundtrack, for the original series, not the new remake.
- What music are you currently listening to?
A Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum
- What is the one food you cannot resist?
- What movie makes you laugh the most?
The silly things my son does, especially if the dog is involved.
- What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Cheese. Lots of it.
- What drives you absolutely crazy?
Stupid people, bigots, misogynists, racists, etc.
- What’s the last thing you copied and pasted on your phone?
A phone number.
- What’s your favorite curse word?
- What’s your favorite emoji?
I don’t use emoji.
- Pick one: Kittens or puppies.
- New York or Los Angeles?
New York. I have never been to LA.
- Twitter or Instagram?
- Bacon or Nutella?
- Britney or Christina?
What is this, the 90s?
- Coffee or tea?
- NSYNC or BSB?
I don’t like boy bands. I listen to good music.
- 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
- Beyonce or Rihanna?
I find myself listening to Beyonce more than Rhianna, though I do like her stuff.
- Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
- Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Joan of Arc.
- And finally: Tell us a secret.
I love Disney movies and Musicals. Some would say obsessed.